A lean, low-cost but robust team and business continuity plan to eliminate key-man risk. Risk-Tech that is transferable over generations for sustainability.
Dr. Lanz Chan, Ph.D. (Cybernetics)
Founder, CEO & Data Scientist
- Creator of FIX Risk-Cybernetics Protocol, Genetic-Algorithm Neural-Network (GANN), Atomic Portfolio Selection (APS), MVSK Utility Optimization technologies.
- 20+ years of experience spanning from the army, JP Morgan, Franklin Templeton, UBS.
- National University of Singapore (NUS) research scholar and ex-President (2002/03) of the NUS Graduate Students Society (GSS).
- Adjunct Professor with various universities and consulted for Galaxy Asset Management (Hong Kong) and Averic Capital Management (Singapore).
- Managed $300M in FX derivatives.
- Jointly distributed CSI300 futures fund with PingAn Group.
- Selected Presentations: 6th Annual Funds Forum China, Beijing, 21–22 Sep 2011; PingAn Futures Investment Conference, Shanghai, 26 Jun 2012; ICBC Shenzhen Futian Investor Meeting, 7 Jul 2012; China Merchants Futures/CTA Funds Conference, Shenzhen, 17 Aug 2013.
- Completed UBS Diploma in Wealth Management, Harvard Business School Executive Education; graduated from the National University of Singapore (Real Estate Finance & Economics), and Macau University of Science and Technology (Finance & Cybernetics).
Selected Academic Conferences:
- Sing TF, Liow KH, Chan WJ (2001) Mean Reversion of Singapore Property Stock Prices Towards Their Fundamental Values. Paper at 6th Asian Real Estate Society Conference, 31 Jul— 3 Aug, Tokyo, Japan.
- Liow KH, Chan WJ (2004) Covariance, Coskewness, and Cokurtosis in Global Real Estate Securities. Paper presented at 5th Maastricht-Cambridge Real Estate Finance and Investment Symposium, Maastricht, The Netherlands.